With the new Caprichos card you will be able to benefit from great advantages and discounts when you make reservations at ALICANTE SUR establishments. Remember that it can be requested in the Reception of your establishment. The Caprichos Card is exclusively for guests staying in ALICANTE SUR establishments.
Checkout at 16:00.
Upon request and based on availability
Free Wi-Fi in communal areas
Preference on waiting lists for reservation confirmation
Receive Alicante Sur offers and promotions in advance
Use your Advantage Card as a room key
(only in some establishments)
Welcome to a world of advantages
Click here to find out the CAPRICHOS Programme conditions
Terms and Conditions of the CAPRICHOS programme
- The CAPRICHOS card is the property of the Asociación de Hoteles y Alojamientos Turísticos Alicante Sur, who reserves the right to cancel it in case of inappropriate use by the holder. It is essential to present the card at reception upon arrival to obtain your privileges.
- Advantages offered by the CAPRICHOS card can be chosen by all physical persons staying in ALICANTE SUR associated establishments.
- A client may benefit from all advantages of the CAPRICHOS programme from the moment they are named holder of the CAPRICHOS CARD, always presenting the card in each establishment.
- The benefits offered by the CAPRICHOS programme are not compatible or combinable with those of other loyalty programmes, unless ALCSUR deems otherwise.
- ALCSUR reserves the right to fully or partially cancel or change the conditions of the CAPRICHOS programme. ALCSUR will do everything possible to notify the cancellation or changes to the programme with plenty of notice, and will in no case be responsible for losses or damages caused to the holder by these.
- ALCSUR is not responsible for lost or delayed mail or errors in rates, descriptions or typing in printed material sent to holders, and reserves the right to correct them.
- Upon completion of the CAPRICHOS programme registration request, each holder accepts and authorises ALCSUR to use and process the personal data provided in order to carry out the Loyalty programme and provide personalised products and services to the holders and improve the commercial relationship with their clients. In this sense ALCSUR states that for the correct function of the programme, your personal data will be processed by ALCSUR, the card holder authorising their treatment and transfer for these purposes.
In the case of the user not agreeing with said transfer, they can write to: Asociación de Hoteles y Alojamientos Turísticos Alicante Sur
C/ La Isla, 34
03190 Pilar de la Horadada (Alicante)
Likewise, the card holder may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, writing to the above address.
- ALCSUR must be informed of any change of name or address of the holder in writing (either by mail, fax, email or internet)
- The Terms and Conditions of the CAPRICHOS programme are governed in accordance with legal regulations in effect in Spain and in the case of dispute will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Alicante.